NEW COLLEGE operates CASE, the Centre for Christian Apologetics, Scholarship and Education. This site contains a variety of copyright material. Some of this is the intellectual property of individuals (as named), some is owned by NEW COLLEGE itself. Some material is owned by others (clearly indicated) and yet other material is in the public domain. Except for material which is unambiguously and unarguably in the public domain, only material owned by NEW COLLEGE and so indicated, may be copied, provided that textual and graphical content are not altered and that the source is acknowledged. NEW COLLEGE reserves the right to revoke that permission at any time. Permission is not given for any commercial use or sale of this material.
No other material anywhere on this website may be copied (except as legally allowed for private use and study) or further disseminated without the express and written permission of the legal holder of that copyright.
NEW COLLEGE holds the copyright to this web site. NEW COLLEGE grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of NEW COLLEGE.
Copyright © New College
- The information provided on this NEW COLLEGE web site has been compiled for your convenience. NEW COLLEGE makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- NEW COLLEGE, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and NEW COLLEGE is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by NEW COLLEGE. NEW COLLEGE will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- NEW COLLEGE, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- NEW COLLEGE regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
- NEW COLLEGE reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.